New York mini chickenstock 2016

Here birds birds birds!
speaking of which, time to herd the ladies up for the night. They are doing so well in their 15'x15' temp run, can't wait to get them in the new one...10'x34'. May I also say that I am totally stoked to finally hang out with chicken people? My folks and friends all think I've gone round the bend.

Last edited:
speaking of which, time to herd the ladies up for the night. They are doing so well in their 15'x15' temp run, can't wait to get them in the new one...10'x34'. May I also say that I am totally stoked to finally hang out with chicken people? My folks and friends all think I've gone round the bend.

Haha.
I'm to the point where I don't want to talk to non-chicken-people about chickens. The blank lack of understanding stare is reinforcing my introversion. They are kind and respectful about it, I'd rather talk about the weather if it's small talk.

My magpies are hatching. These are pictures of some of my keepers that I have right now, but I will have others. They all look similar...Anyone interested in some? They are great layers... no crested so far.

Anyone have geese eggs? Thinking about hatching some... Not sure what kind I'm looking for... Something that can be imprinted and be somewhat friendly

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom