New York mini chickenstock 2016

I'd bring a pop up but Dad only has 1 and he's not much for sharing, lol! I'll have some golf umbrellas and a few chairs. Hopefully the weather will shift yet again.

Yeah, looks like chance of passing showers - so there will times under the tent - but they should pass nicely. ;)

Pyxis and anyone heading my way - remember to bring chairs for yourself ! I will have one - but am having back issues - so I need to make sure I can sit down each time I come back to the tent or I may throw my back out. Ah the joys of getting older.

We'll have a pop up & extra folding chairs too, so there might be extra room to share, depending on what all I bring,
beyond what people have reserved.

I'm deciding whether to bring or not ... these Swedish Flower Hen adults - hens are 1 year old or less.
2 crested, 2 non-crested hens - they're laying (light brown/cream eggs), but just need to simplify my breeding groups.

I also have two extra Catskill Homesteader pullets that I'll bring.

(I think this barred pullet was the bigger one that
already found a home, but have one
a little younger who looks the same.)

I'll definitely bring hatching eggs for the raffle & for anyone who wants some.
$6/dozen Chickenstock special (usually $8)

Possibly also some of the chicks hatched 5/7 & 5/20:
$3 each straight-run

(only in the box temporarily while transported
to their outdoor brooder)

I'm bringing a pop-up & a chair. My chicks & I will not take up all the space under the tent. Here's hoping the weatherman is wrong about the rain. It will be great to see everyone regardless of the weather!

And for food, would you prefer the pasta salad to be

WITH or WITHOUT chicken (home-grown, of course!) ?

I'm thinking of these ingredients:
spiral brown rice pasta
diced tomatoes
diced peppers
cucumbers
onions
broccoli
black olives

dressing made from vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, Italian seasoning, olive oil

Pasta salad with chicken sounds good, but that's just me. Thanks for updating, gramma. I'll bring some veggie plants for sale. The raffle item is still up in the air

Back
Top Bottom