New York mini chickenstock 2016

You can build something like this. I built a few myself. It's not hard or too expensive.
there we go!!! That's what I need, ×3 though. The incubator are all a week and a half off. First (from chickenstock) is due the 20th and I can't wait to see all 4 breeds. That's going to be one colorful batch.

Oh!!!! Neat news!!! MOJO and Girlie are fertile (unless the General got her,lol) .. I have 2 of her eggs at day 3 now. I won't do any more of her eggs until I know the chicks are OK.
She may have been "with" my Ameraucana too, but that combo would be cool too. if the chicks come out yellow fluffed they might be Ameraucana x. The Brabanter chicks are brownish with goldish heads. Any pullets from the Ameraucana/Girlie cross would be blue egg layers.

Here's an example from someone else. My guess is that the Mojo babies would look like the Brabanter chick and the B.B. babies would be like the EE in the picture.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/161409/brabanter-baby-pic

Any Ameraucana genetic material could be there for a couple weeks.

Hello again every one!! I think I told some of you that I was incubating 5 peafowl eggs. Well, I had all 5 hatch and they are beautiful healthy chicks. I never really wanted peafowl. I just happened across the eggs and wanted to incubate them.
they are a silver pied cock over a silver pied hen, purple hen and cameo hen. All 5 for $150 if sold in the next couple of days. I live in Prattsburgh, NY and I go to Corning each week day.

She may have been "with" my Ameraucana too, but that combo would be cool too. if the chicks come out yellow fluffed they might be Ameraucana x. The Brabanter chicks are brownish with goldish heads.  Any pullets from the Ameraucana/Girlie cross would be blue egg layers.

Here's an example from someone else.  My guess is that the Mojo babies would look like the Brabanter chick and the B.B. babies would be like the EE in the picture.

when they hatch I will post pics so we can figure it out.

I'm not trying to be funny so please no one get offended.

Never count the crippled out of the fight!!! These little malformed feet belong to Mojo and he took on my head roo today , AND WON!!! That is one awesome underdog.

Oh, are you talking about morehens disease? :D Incubating eggs can get addictive ... And then hens go broody & I give them eggs too!

Good news! The ducklings have hatched & moved them into the brooder area that now has rabbit cage wire on the floor underneath their bedding.

Yes blasted morehens disease. That is no laughing matter. I have actually started making plans to separate out into 2 breeding groups.

Yall are some enabling ladies forsure..

She may have been "with" my Ameraucana too, but that combo would be cool too. if the chicks come out yellow fluffed they might be Ameraucana x. The Brabanter chicks are brownish with goldish heads.  Any pullets from the Ameraucana/Girlie cross would be blue egg layers.

Here's an example from someone else.  My guess is that the Mojo babies would look like the Brabanter chick and the B.B. babies would be like the EE in the picture.

about how old are Mojo and Girlie?

Back
Top Bottom