Newlly hatched chicken inside automatic incubator

Me too
The count down on the incubators start at day 21 and count down to hatch day, so the 2 basically means 2 days to hatch BUT most of them don't take into consideration countdown starts 24 hours AFTER set so it sounds like they are on day 20 of incubation.
thank you! LOL i have only used a home made bator so i have never had a count-down
gig.gif

and i think in this bator the OP is using the rails slide out, not unpluggable
i have been trying to look into it but they arent popular machines so its limited info

thank you! LOL i have only used a home made bator so i have never had a count-down :gig

and i think in this bator the OP is using the rails slide out, not unpluggable 
i have been trying to look into it but they arent popular machines so its limited info 

I've never had the count down either, and like I said most are default to set to day 21 as the set day which is wrong.

I know nothing about that bator either. But they have to have a way to remove them.

The count down on the incubators start at day 21 and count down to hatch day, so the 2 basically means 2 days to hatch BUT most of them don't take into consideration countdown starts 24 hours AFTER set so it sounds like they are on day 20 of incubation.
The countdown starts as soon as you put the eggs in an incubator. 21 days and 24 hours later is 20 days to hatch and so on. It's correct if counting down to start at 21 days and a hour later would be 23 days and 23 hours until hatch...Where people get the counting wrong is they start on day one when in reality it's first minute of day one....day one wouldn't be over for another 23+ hours.

Last edited:
The countdown starts as soon as you put the eggs in an incubator. 21 days and 24 hours later is 20 days to hatch and so on. It's correct if counting down to start at 21 days and a hour later would be 23 days and 23 hours until hatch...Where people get the counting wrong is they start on day one when in reality it's first minute of day one....day one wouldn't be over for another 23+ hours. 

The incubator countdown goes down to zero doesn't it?

Back
Top Bottom