Nifty's Feral Kitty Adventure

She's been EXTRA needy lately... especially at night.

She comes into the bedroom about 30 - 60 minutes after I've fallen asleep, then with a loud MEEEOOOW jumps up on the bed and meows/licks me until I pet her... and then she plops down against me.

If I don't make room for her on "her side" of the bed, she basically yells at me until I do.

I know... I know... I've conditioned her with pets in bed at night... but it's IMPOSSIBLE for me not to pet that floofyness at night, no matter how much I hate her waking me up.

UGH!

Face it Rob, you are now owned by a cat :lol:

(So am I, that's how I recognize the situation.)

The GF always calls KMM a "Queen", so I jumped on the AI image generation bandwagon and this happened:

cat-1.jpg cat2.jpg cat3.jpg cat5.jpg cat7.jpg cat9.jpg cat10.jpg cat11.jpg cat12.jpg

Hello Y'all! New update on my outdoor , once completely wild and feral cat, Rainbow. I took her to the vet, finally, and got her spayed and rabies and feline leukemia shots. I made her an awesome house for winter using a plastic storage bin. I'll share more on that in a bit! 😺
😸🤣

Hello Y'all! New update on my outdoor , once completely wild and feral cat, Rainbow. I took her to the vet, finally, and got her spayed and rabies and feline leukemia shots. I made her an awesome house for winter using a plastic storage bin. I'll share more on that in a bit! 😺
😸🤣
I used a smaller sized plastic storage bin that you can get from dollar general for cheaper. I drilled a small hole big enough for her to fit through in the bottom corner. I added put a blanket and towel inside to stay warm. I originally put it near the woods and put her food inside... as you can guess that was a big mistake! An opposum came and ate all of her food and scared her. I then moved it to the front porch. I put 3 cinder blocks under it to be elevated. Then I faced it toward the wall away from the north wind. She likes it pretty good. She needs to rest a lot because shes recovering from being spayed. It works pretty well! :celebrate
:wee

I used a smaller sized plastic storage bin that you can get from dollar general for cheaper. I drilled a small hole big enough for her to fit through in the bottom corner. I added put a blanket and towel inside to stay warm. I originally put it near the woods and put her food inside... as you can guess that was a big mistake! An opposum came and ate all of her food and scared her. I then moved it to the front porch. I put 3 cinder blocks under it to be elevated. Then I faced it toward the wall away from the north wind. She likes it pretty good. She needs to rest a lot because shes recovering from being spayed. It works pretty well! :celebrate
:wee
She also had a pretty traumatic time at the vet... 😳

Back
Top Bottom