Nifty's Feral Kitty Adventure

Pics
That is really beautiful! I don't kniw what your DH does officially for a living, but this would make a great little side hustle for him! Call him the Catio King or something.

Thanks @BigBlueHen53 I'll pass your comment on to him!

He's a golf course superintendent in real life but enjoys construction projects. :)

Thanks @BigBlueHen53 I'll pass your comment on to him!

He's a golf course superintendent in real life but enjoys construction projects. :)
I come from a long line of contractors and builders, tell him, so I know good work when I see it. My dad was responsible for a good deal of the Denver skyline, either as a superintendent or as project manager, and he came out of retirement to get DIA out of the ground. (Denver Int'l Airport)

I come from a long line of contractors and builders, tell him, so I know good work when I see it. My dad was responsible for a good deal of the Denver skyline, either as a superintendent or as project manager, and he came out of retirement to get DIA out of the ground. (Denver Int'l Airport)

I'm familiar with the Denver skyline, my parents lived there for over 40 years. Your dad did a good job, Denver is one of those cities identifiable from it's skyline. There's no confusing it with any other place.

I'm familiar with the Denver skyline, my parents lived there for over 40 years. Your dad did a good job, Denver is one of those cities identifiable from it's skyline. There's no confusing it with any other place.
Thank you. What you say is true, esp what I call the Darth Vader building. He had no part in that, lol, that was after he retired.

A few updates:

We rarely call her "Cali". My GF always jokes about how much kitty meows (like ALL the time wanting treats, attention, go outside, come inside, EVERYTHING), so she started calling her:

Kitty Meow Meow

... and it seems to have stuck as her new nickname.

She's becoming even more and more of an indoor cat. I think if it was up to her, she'd just spend her days / night sleeping inside 85% of the time.

... but I won't allow that, so I basically "kick" her out at night so she can do rat-killing things, then try to keep her sleepyhead indoors during the day to save the birds and lizards from her death-claws.

Well, it's working. Last week she killed a rat TWO nights in a row!!!

Both nights she was meowing SUPER loud at the door wanting to bring them inside!

1624662765589.png

1624662786688.png

A few updates:

We rarely call her "Cali". My GF always jokes about how much kitty meows (like ALL the time wanting treats, attention, go outside, come inside, EVERYTHING), so she started calling her:

Kitty Meow Meow

... and it seems to have stuck as her new nickname.

She's becoming even more and more of an indoor cat. I think if it was up to her, she'd just spend her days / night sleeping inside 85% of the time.

... but I won't allow that, so I basically "kick" her out at night so she can do rat-killing things, then try to keep her sleepyhead indoors during the day to save the birds and lizards from her death-claws.

Well, it's working. Last week she killed a rat TWO nights in a row!!!

Both nights she was meowing SUPER loud at the door wanting to bring them inside!

View attachment 2735063
View attachment 2735064
What a good kitty! 🥰

Back
Top Bottom