Nifty's Feral Kitty Adventure

Pics
Earlier today was rough for Kitty Meow Meow.

She hid under the bed quite a bit, and had pretty bad diarrhea. She's had a VERY crazy week, and especially the last few days!

Fortunately she came out from time to time for pets, and by the end of the night was very happy getting love on the bed:

... but almost TOO accustomed!

We're trying to introduce her to my GF's cat that's lived here for 8 years and it's not going great.

If Kitty Meow Meow (KMM / Cali) gets even a hint that the other kitty (Monkey) is in the house, she gets SUPER aggravated and hisses.

GF is doing all she can to research best practices on SLOWLY introducing cats, but we think KMM now thinks this is HER castle and doesn't want to share.

... but almost TOO accustomed!

We're trying to introduce her to my GF's cat that's lived here for 8 years and it's not going great.

If Kitty Meow Meow (KMM / Cali) gets even a hint that the other kitty (Monkey) is in the house, she gets SUPER aggravated and hisses.

GF is doing all she can to research best practices on SLOWLY introducing cats, but we think KMM now thinks this is HER castle and doesn't want to share.

Give it time. It took my 2 cats at least a month to get used to cat #3. Best of luck!

Give it time. It took my 2 cats at least a month to get used to cat #3. Best of luck!
I'm 6 months into my fiasco. The two kittens are still working on the Queen. I don't think she's gonna ever give in. I never knew how fickle cats can be about new cats.

Back
Top Bottom