Nifty's Feral Kitty Adventure

Pics
As time goes on, she becomes less and less "feral" and more needy! LOL!

... too needy if you ask me ;)

Example: Every night now she comes into our bed, meows, licks me to get me to wake up, and the literally PLOPS down against me... fully expecting to get petted (which she does... it's just so hard to not pet her when she's so needy and soft)!!

... and during the day she's either lounging in her cat-tree, on the couch, in weird positions (like on the piano), upside-down in my lap while we're watching TV, or right next to my arm at my desk... or sometimes ON my desk!!

cat.jpg

cat2c.jpg

cat2b.jpg

cat4.jpg

cat2.jpg

cat3.jpg

Oh, and this just happened tonight! We were away for the evening and left the door open a little so she could come in. We don't do this at night since we know she likes to bring us rats... usually dead, sometimes alive.

Well, within hours of us leaving her alone, we caught this on the camera:

1651648547740.png

... yup, that's a screenshot of a video of her bringing in a rat for us.

Ugh.

Oh, and this just happened tonight! We were away for the evening and left the door open a little so she could come in. We don't do this at night since we know she likes to bring us rats... usually dead, sometimes alive.

View attachment 3091567

Ugh.
Don't be so stubborn, just learn and practice how to hunt properly! :lau

You have such a good teacher :love

Last edited:

Example: Every night now she comes into our bed, meows, licks me to get me to wake up, and the literally PLOPS down against me... fully expecting to get petted (which she does... it's just so hard to not pet her when she's so needy and soft)!!

... and during the day she's either lounging in her cat-tree, on the couch, in weird positions (like on the piano), upside-down in my lap while we're watching TV, or right next to my arm at my desk... or sometimes ON my desk!!

View attachment 3091565
View attachment 3091561
View attachment 3091562
View attachment 3091566
View attachment 3091564
View attachment 3091563
Yup, she's a real cat now, Pinocchio! 😄

View attachment 3091567

Ugh.
It's a love-gift, Daddy!

View attachment 3091565
View attachment 3091561
View attachment 3091562
View attachment 3091566
View attachment 3091564
View attachment 3091563
Well... She looks pretty feral to me. But my feral cat demands to live on my shoulders so my expectations may be inaccurate.

Attachments

• BDA2EA59-63FD-4160-90FC-0E978D253B69.jpeg
    BDA2EA59-63FD-4160-90FC-0E978D253B69.jpeg
    451.9 KB · Views: 2

View attachment 3091567

Ugh.
So... um... a question:

Do cat's eat all the bits of a rat?

I just stumbled on this:

Clearly bits of a rat. :sick

Did she eat everything else? Is that possible with all the bones, tail, etc?

Did she maybe bring parts outside or inside?

... or am I going to find all kinds of stuff in other areas of the house? :oops:

Back
Top Bottom