Nigerian goat feed questions for soon to be owner if the info needed is found

Nightbird1001

Chirping
10 Years
Mar 16, 2014
Alaska
I need to know apx. how many flakes of hay a day one nigherian dawf doe needs in one day when she not pregnat and when shes' pregnent? What knid of hay is best? How much water does one go through a day? How much grain is the maximum before bloting? How much pellet feed would be needed a day if not using hay? Can pellet feed and hay be used together or would it be best to feed on different days?
my parents will let me get two nigerian dawf goats if i can find the answer to nutritional questions, and yes i already know i have to get a mineral block, and that goats can be expensive but i have wanted one since i was little and need this info before my parents will start helping gather materials. any extra info you can give me would also be very helpful exspecialy the cheapest way we can do it

I need to know apx. how many flakes of hay a day one nigherian dawf doe needs in one day when she not pregnat and when shes' pregnent? What knid of hay is best? How much water does one go through a day? How much grain is the maximum before bloting? How much pellet feed would be needed a day if not using hay? Can pellet feed and hay be used together or would it be best to feed on different days?
my parents will let me get two nigerian dawf goats if i can find the answer to nutritional questions, and yes i already know i have to get a mineral block, and that goats can be expensive but i have wanted one since i was little and need this info before my parents will start helping gather materials. any extra info you can give me would also be very helpful exspecialy the cheapest way we can do it

If I wasn't about to go to work I'd definitely answer your questions. However, I'd like to direct you to Backyard Herds. A lot more goat keepers there, you'll get more thorough answers there. It is a BYC sistersite.

Back
Top Bottom