North Carolina Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, anybody in the N.E. of the state. I am in Point harbor. Would love to take a look at somebody elses set up. Also just building my flock and looking for light sussex, java, and some marans or welsummers anyone in the area have any?

Hi NCer's - hope it's a little warmer where you are than where I am! 14 degrees this morning! I live right outside of Boone, NC and am looking for some hatching eggs or chicks in these breeds:
- Golden Laced Wyandottes
- Blue Laced Red Wyandottes
- Dominiques
- Mille Fluer D'Uccle Bantys
- White Silkie
- Or some Guineas

Thanks for your time and let me know if you know where to get any of these,
Thanks

Anybody here have info on NPIP testing I am having a hard time looking anything up so if you have any expierience with them or contact info especially a website would be great thanx

Hello NC traders,
We have just updated our website and are now taking preorders for 2010. We also just had our first chicks hatch out over the weekend, Speckled Sussex, Blue Cochins and Copper Black Marans. Buff Orps and Rhode Island Reds should be hatching in a couple more weeks.
Also have a flock of white guineas for sale - $7.00 each or 12 for $75.00.
Hope everyone is staying warm.
Sharon

Quote:
My MF D'uccles just started laying, so later on I may have some eggs and/or chicks available
smile.png
First I would like to get some hatched off for myself, since I only have a trio of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom