North Carolina Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few black silkie chicks and a few gold laced polish tophat chicks (all around a week old) if anyone is interested
smile.png

We have 130 Barred Rock Pullet chicks and 20 Barred Rock Cockerel Chicks available now, the pullets are $1.60 each and the Cockerels are $.50 each, we also have a few Buff Orpingtons, Ameraucanas and Light Brahmas, pullets and cockerels in them as well, the Pullets are $1.75 each and the Cockerels are $.50 each .

3 Days Old

No Shipping

SEE OUR WEBSITE FOR OUR NUMBER http://www.shookpoultry.net

Fayetteville area... Wanted to trade or buy Orpinton or turkins
I have 4 week old pullets not sure of the breed. Ordered from Ideal Have pics

Hi all,

I have a flock of large fowl black Sumatras for sale, 1 cockerel and 6 pullets. They are about 10 months old. At least 3 of the pullets are laying and I expect the others to start soon.

These are nice birds, from a breeder not hatchery stock. I have just decided to focus on other breeds and need to free up the pen space. The cockerel's tail looks kind of rough right now, but it was beautiful.

I'm asking $75 for the flock. I'm in Pittsboro (Chatham County).

P1030500.jpg

P1030504-2.jpg

P1030502.jpg

I am looking for some really nice Cochins ( Bantam or Standard )and Silkies in Eastern North Carolina.
I would also be interested in some Serama hens, Buff Orph hens, or Houdan hens. IF you have anything else and you are within an hour drive from Jacksonville/Camp Lejeune North Carolina please PM me. Thanks

Everybody must have sold all their chickens or their computers are down. Lets Go.

Who's selling?
What are you selling?

Who's trading?
What you got to trade?

Who's buying?
What do you want to buy?

will have NHReds day old chicks for sale in four days, or so i am waiting for this weeks hatch, also will have black austrlops chicks for sale around the 10 of march

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom