North Carolina

Since I'm having fun swapping my stock tank for hatching eggs, I thought I'd offer up some other items we won't need again. Particularly a kid restraint box, disbudding iron and emasculotome. We haven't had dairy goats for some years now, so there's no need to keep them. Anyone want to swap me some more LF breed eggs for them? Hubby and I will be at WCA this Sunday, if anyone is coming there who wants them. I took pictures this time, so can put them in a pm.

A friend thinks I'm out of my mind swapping things for eggs.
jumpy.gif
Little does she know the pleasure you can get from watching eggs hatch.

Don't forget...when you get the Orps separated, I would like some. We could swap eggs.
lol.png

a kid restraint box...I have a 8yr old son & 5 yr old daughter...are these universal??? What a dream!!!!! LOLOLOL I couldnt resist.
lau.gif

Since I'm having fun swapping my stock tank for hatching eggs, I thought I'd offer up some other items we won't need again. Particularly a kid restraint box, disbudding iron and emasculotome. We haven't had dairy goats for some years now, so there's no need to keep them. Anyone want to swap me some more LF breed eggs for them? Hubby and I will be at WCA this Sunday, if anyone is coming there who wants them. I took pictures this time, so can put them in a pm.

A friend thinks I'm out of my mind swapping things for eggs.
jumpy.gif
Little does she know the pleasure you can get from watching eggs hatch.

Last edited:
OOOOhhhhhh!!! More swapping! Yay! I will remember. Not sure how quickly hubby intends to work on this, but he loves working outside in spring, and he's already assembling the needed materials. I'll get the inside of that building cleaned out this weekend hopefully, so he's not slowed down by that part.

Even though I just added to the Buff group, I'm considering getting rid of the Buffs in favor of Lemon Cuckoos. I wish the LF came in chocolate.

And it's NOT an addiction. It's dedication. It's a hobby. Like breathing.
hide.gif

Hi Everybody!!

I need help trying to rehome some of my birds. These are like pets to me, but after a coyote attack during daylight yesterday, I realized I need to keep my birds locked in their run during the day, so I need to downsize. 

Does anybody know anyone who would be interested in:

- one Dark Brahma pair - rooster came from a breeder in Johnson county, big, very pretty and friendly. 
The pullet is also very pretty, good coloring, nice size. Both are 11 months old. 

- a pair or trio or quad of Delawares - I got these from the vice-president of the Delaware Club, she got the from Whitmore Farm in Maryland, well known for their good lines.http://www.whitmorefarm.com/
Unfortunately the coyote took my very best Dellie pullet, but the other ones are not bad at all.
Also 11 months old. 

I can deliver anywhere within 1:00 from Pittsboro.

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks! 

I'm so sorry to hear that
hugs.gif
I hope you can find them all great homes!!!
Hi Everybody!!
I need help trying to rehome some of my birds. These are like pets to me, but after a coyote attack during daylight yesterday, I realized I need to keep my birds locked in their run during the day, so I need to downsize.
Does anybody know anyone who would be interested in:
- one Dark Brahma pair - rooster came from a breeder in Johnson county, big, very pretty and friendly.
The pullet is also very pretty, good coloring, nice size. Both are 11 months old.
- a pair or trio or quad of Delawares - I got these from the vice-president of the Delaware Club, she got the from Whitmore Farm in Maryland, well known for their good lines.http://www.whitmorefarm.com/.
Unfortunately the coyote took my very best Dellie pullet, but the other ones are not bad at all.
Also 11 months old.
I can deliver anywhere within 1:00 from Pittsboro.
Please email me at [email protected]
Thanks!

Ughhhhh! I just saw all of Mary's little silkies she brought back from WCA. I talked myself out of it and went to rake leaves instead. They also had a pygmy goat and guineas two other things we are looking for. Oh well hubby probably wants to go have fun at the auction as well. Just have to wait 4 more weeks before we all go
Mary- just out of curiosity how did they sell the baby silkies? Individual or group? Did they have a lot of silkies pairs?
Matt- I am so sorry to hear about your beloved cochrin. I did not know they.tend.to have heart problems. We ordered a partridge pair in our chick order.

The partridge silkie chicks I bought, came boxed up together... all 13 of them. I paid $1.00 each for them. The chocolate one was all by himself. They sold about 6-7 pairs of silkies... most of which were white.

I will post here... when I am ready to part with some of these silkies and give you guys a chance at them before I take them to WCA.

Back
Top Bottom