North Carolina

Quote:
Sounds like fun!!!
Hey HT did you see the pics of my lavender girls I got from you? sometime yesterday I posted them.

I did! Sorry I haven't had a chance to comment yet. They are looking really good and wow getting big!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I have a lot of amazing clients. Everytime I consider getting out of this business and moving on to something new, I'm reminded how wonderful some of my clients are. Many have become as close as family to me, and I am incredibly lucky to be able to do what I love, with people I consider friends.

I'd also be in for a Chicken Stock, probably nothing to sell, but would come just for the company:D

this is an odd question to try to ask in a hurry, but does anyone know of places accessible to downtown Asheville (or is there a better thread i couldnt find?), or basic amenities close/accessable to disabled (im legally blind, if that tells anything), chicken keepers to move to cheaper like even a teailer or something were would be cheap to just get foot in door and be able to get around town to see things an figure out were to go from there???

Last edited:
Today has been a very unproductive day. The only things I did was stake down the PVC pen when the storm front came through. The storms went around, but the initial wind was enough warning to get me moving. We put the 3 mothers will younger babies back in their lots and made sure all the chicken feeders were under shelter. We got a nice slow rain that was good for the garden.

Other then that I ain't done SQUAT. I am just sitting here waiting for the filling for my Strawberry Chiffon Pie to stiffen enough to put in the shell. The sad part is that it needs to setup at least 4 hours before eating. I have expanded my culinary skills in the area of deserts. Last weeks pan of Coconut Pecan Cream Cheese Bars got wiped out by visiting family. I assume they were good since I didn't even get to taste one.
somad.gif

Matt

Back
Top Bottom