North Carolina

After such a marvelous day, I'm kinda glad I didn't go to the auction. Too nice to spend any more time indoors than absolutely needed!

Your best local source of Silkies...Beth! (She's got everything)

Hey Peeps!
smile.png

My "baby girls" are now 10 weeks old. (I have a mix of silkies and reg size girls). Is it too early to mix with the 4 other girls (and 1 roo)?

They told me they are cramped in their small coop ~ I figured with the unseasonably warm weather, it's a good chance to get them acclimated to the outside (uninsulated) coop/run?

Thoughts?

Thanks!

WooHoo! What an awesome day! All the livestock were fed by daybreak, and I've gotten the feed room cleaned out as well. I did a good job organizing last time, so it really didn't take long. I just had to sort out some stuff hubby had taken out there and left in the middle of the floor, label some things, and sweep it out. It's 16 x 30, and I'm not currently storing hay in there, so it's pretty open.

I also managed to get on the lawn tractor and drive it! I couldn't do it last year, so that's an improvement! I'll need to make something to hold at least one crutch in case I need to move something out the way, but this summer I get to do the mowing! (Mowing is peaceful thinking time, and I like it.)

Now off to pick up trash from Reilly chewing things up! I have chores I could be doing inside, but they'll wait until it turns cold again, I think!
sounds like yall had a very productive day....phew....makes me tired
th.gif
But we missed you at the WCA and all them goodies you always bring
pop.gif

hello all
yippiechickie.gif
had a great day today with my DW and all our friends from BYC at the WCA....was great to see and hear everyone chit chattin
lau.gif

and to top it all ....picked up a couple new roosters I have been looking
celebrate.gif
.......gonna try and get my DW to take some pics of em and post em here soon
wait there is more ....got some super cute chicks
jumpy.gif
from a friend too

Back
Top Bottom