North Carolina

Hello all! It has been a while... well a couple months ago in my chicken induced haze I got 4 bantam from Southern States. .. well 3 are roosters I think... anyway need to get rid of Roosters... here is a pic... sorry it from a distance but they are quick little things.... let me know if you are interested. PM me.

[/IMG]

I also have a silver sebright bantam that's a roo I need to rehome. About 3 months old and healthy. Just can't have him crowing.
Fayetteville area, I can't drive him to meet halfway or anything, but you can come get him.
Good homes only....

I also have a silver sebright bantam that's a roo I need to rehome.  About 3 months old and healthy.  Just can't have him crowing.
Fayetteville area, I can't drive him to meet halfway or anything, but you can come get him.
Good homes only....
wish I could get it but budgets too tight lol he is nice though

wish I could get it but budgets too tight lol he is nice though

I'm not selling him, just to clarify.
Just as long as he gets a good home. I really wish I had someone else to go with him as I hate rehoming birds alone, I get so attached to them and they get so attached to each other.
But I don't know how far you're coming from, gas isn't cheap!
You all can google the Raeford Rd TSC to figure out how far he'd be if he's worth your time...

I'm not selling him, just to clarify.
Just as long as he gets a good home.  I really wish I had someone else to go with him as I hate rehoming birds alone, I get so attached to them and they get so attached to each other.
But I don't know how far you're coming from, gas isn't cheap!
You all can google the Raeford Rd TSC to figure out how far he'd be if he's worth your time...
yea gas is crazy I live near the courthouse in Sanford

I am also rehoming... not looking for any money... just want him to go to a good home.

There are 3 roos...you are welcome to all 3.

Its been quite a chaotic week...
barnie.gif
I work at a wedding venue on Friday and Saturday evenings. Well on Friday, my mom was on her way to pick me up (since alas, I'm still to young to have my license) and she was down the road from my work and got hit by a deer. The whole front in of her car is smashed in (there was no way to avoid the deer. It was a windy dark road and it jumped out in front of her)and long story short, we were stuck on the side of the road until 2:00 in the morning.. Well we finally got home by 3:00 in the morning and I had to be at practice bright in the morning at 9:00... Practice until 1:00, get to work by 1:30 and work until 12:00. It's been quite long. And I have final exams coming up. Haha.

Needless to say, I'm just glad we have a work truck for the ranch!

Annnnnnyways welcome anyone who is new!

Has anyone had Seramas before? I'm just curious because my mom has decided she likes having the extremes in chickens haha. We have some Jersey Giant pullets and our orpingtons are pretty giants too. Well when she found out how small Seramas are, she is interested. Just curious who has had them and where you got them?

We do birthday parties with our horses and having the really small Seramas down at the barn for kids to look at would be great!

Back
Top Bottom