North Carolina

I'm in the Asheville area.
smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
I'm just below you in polk county over by lake lure. well last night was no fun, i spent all night playing guard "dog" to my chickens as we had to huge racoons in the yard and they wouldn't leave, they kept climbing up trees and growling at me and the dogs. i couldn't bring myself to shoot them because i know she has babies in the old barn next door, and i didnt know which one was the momma. i spent all night keeping them out of the coop and tied 2 of the dogs out by the coop today. gonna install a motion flood light then go get some much needed sleep.

NH- POP ALREADY
lau.gif
WE WANNA SEE BABY PICTURES
gig.gif

Thank you all!! I love making them.

Just got home - tendinitis in my right thumb. She put me on prednisone since I cannot have a cortisone shot. And I have a lovely new wrist brace with thumb stabilizer.

Thank you all!! I love making them.
Just got home - tendinitis in my right thumb. She put me on prednisone since I cannot have a cortisone shot. And I have a lovely new wrist brace with thumb stabilizer.

I hope the mediction and brace helps you. Those dolls are so lifelike! I bet they are expensive too.

Thank you! The ones I make, start at $200.00. I know it sounds pricey, but I have about $100 and 40-100 hours in each one.

That price isn't bad when you break it down like that. If yu have 40 hrs put in a doll plus the initial $100 charging $200 only calculates to you earning $2.50-5.00/hr (depending on if you do from the total price or subtract the original $100 and calculate from that) for your work. It looks like lots of work and lots of love go into making those dolls.

Back
Top Bottom