North East ChickenStock 2011 Sat May 14th

If anyone is interested I have

A young pair of silver sebrites for $25.00

3 unsexed Jersey Giants $3.00 each

Silkie x Polish chicks unsexed Free Some of these are naked neck, some are not. Its a breeding project of mine I have a few to let go of. The chicks could be blue , black, dun, buff or a mixture.

1 large Bantam Frizzle Rooster. He is very pretty and bred from Serama but not full blooded.

One easter egger or olive egger rooster. He is white, has a peacomb. He just started crowing. He is very pretty. I suspect he is recessive white.

Please let me know if your interested. I would like to avoid bringing anything unless it has a new home.

Last edited:
Quote:
We will. They are only a few days old, and might bring around 4, and we will also have a few broad breasted bronze poults.

Just packed up juice boxes and some water.. can't wait
smile.png

I have 2 dozen white crested eggs for the auction. Unfortunately, my silkie hatch did not go so well, my roo was killed a few weeks ago and I have no silkies
sad.png
hopefully there will be lots of silkies! I need more silkies
wink.png

I have one Silkie Rooster, poor guy he is the outcast of the flock not one hen will submissively allow him to mate with them. We have two other roosters that tend the flock. If you are interested I can bring him for you? PM me if you would like me to bring him rather handsome White Silkie with walnut comb.

Quote:

You or someone you love NEEDS this boy.

He's a Serama, but somewhat large and long necked... He's sweet with his ladies, and pretty as can be. I'm bringing him tomorrow, and he's FREE!!!!
He was bred with Jerry S, the top breeder of Seramas in the country, and is a rare color for Seramas. I think he's carrying the silkie feathering gene as well.

32940_img_2795.jpg

Back
Top Bottom