North East ChickenStock 2011 Sat May 14th

It sounds that I missed something real good
hmm.png
Is it only once in spring, or do you have one in fall too?

It was great to meet everyone today. Now I can put a face to some of the BYC names. Many thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make this happen. My new chickens are all settled into their temporary quarantine home. I had to put Bailey's Delaware rooster in a separate pen - he was pecking Christine's cuckoo Polish mercilessly. Now she is even balder than before, poor baby.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Had a great time today! My 5 new babies are doing well in Quarantine. They will be happy when they are out with the rest of the gang in a couple weeks
smile.png
My daughter fell in love with your goat
love.gif

Wish the weather would have cooperated, but its nice to see everyone again and meet some new peeps.
Thanks again!

Thanks SO much to Steph and Jason for another great time!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
Saw a lot of byc friends from past chickenstocks.
woot.gif
Met a lot of new folks that weren't even on BYC - just local people who came to check it out.
frow.gif
Can't wait to see how many chickens your neighbors have next year, now that they have caught the bug!
ep.gif
There is no one to talk about chickens with where I come from, so this is extra special to me.
wee.gif
You guys have a great family crew, also!!
bow.gif

Thanks again - can't wait for next year!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I have a few pics, just of them handing out raffle prizes though...I have to find the cord to transfer pics to the comp too.
roll.png

Great day!
Thanks Steph and Jason!

The only pic I have is the little guy in my avatar!! (I did ask permission of owner of bird!)

Here are the few pictures I got. Only when they were doing the raffle though..and I took a picture of the "Free Roo's" that were next to us.
lol.png

9864_dsc01501.jpg

9864_dsc01502.jpg

9864_dsc01499.jpg

9864_dsc01500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom