North East ChickenStock 2011 Sat May 14th

Quote:
That's hilarious! Love it
big_smile.png

I also wanted to send out a HUGE thank you to everybody who donated anything towards the chicken stock. With out your help we wouldn't be able to make it nearly as big!!!

I was not able to make it this year, but when I think about it, it rained last year, too.
barnie.gif
Maybe we need to change the week?
idunno.gif

Sorry I missed it!
Jen

Quote:
Steph, thank you so much for putting this on and letting us stay at your place! It was an awesome time, even with the rain.

Steph and Jason... thank you so much for hosting Chickenstock again this year. It was great fun and my family and I looked forward to it all year. Your farm is great... and my daughter loved your horses...

Can't thank you enough for opening up your home to us chicken-crazed addicts.

Thank you again... and can't wait till next year.

Diana

I had a great time even though I was only there for two hours. Next year I plan to make a day of it. Steph and Jason, I'm so grateful for your hospitality. Thank you. I've already started thinking about how I can be more involved next year. Really looking forward to it. Thanx to all who enabled me by buying my chix and dux.
Jeanie

It was great to meet some new friends! my first chickenstock! It was nice to meet you Marisa, Steph, Bailey, Bann, Jim, Billy and "theirhischickens" and the nice couple outside who I got the polish chick off of!!! Sorry I didn't get all your names, since I was getting ready to run and had to get just one more bird, lol. Now I can put some faces to some of these names on here! lol Thanks everyone!

Lisa

Last edited:
Sorry I missed it this year. Sounds like it was another great time. We had muscovy ducklings hatch on Saturday. Don't know it anyone would be interested in them, but I may have 2 or 3 left.

Back
Top Bottom