North Florida Swap Meet-Sat-JULY 21, 2012 - White Springs, FL

Had a great time at the swap. I will say Don was a very nice guy and even helped in selling some of our birds. He even went on a wild duck chase to help catch a runaway. It was great seeing eveyone again Duckwalk I know what ya mean I don't do pictures either but Vickie seems to be there with her camera at these things so.... Its either smile or hide from her everready camera. lol Glad to hear the little rooster settled in He should grow to be a beautiful rooster. We were talking to Don and he said next month the city is blocking off the side road so more people can set up. He wants to have a special area for birds, household, garage sales, etc. Aleida he is looking for someone to sell cages and tractors hint hint. Hope to you some of you at Jax next week Micki

Quote:
Micki, I would love to go. I hate missing these swaps. I'm an addict. I have company from Maine and Mass. until Feb 9th. Will be at Eric's and Le's (ThePamperedPullet's) swap on Feb 20th.

Just wanted to say Thank You for everyone coming to the swap. We had a great time hosting the event. We even ended up with a few new pets of our own.
lol.png
Good news for next months event. the city manager has decided since we had such a great turn out that he was going to allow us to shut down the side street to allow more room for everyone. that great news for us. and with the new ideas everyone has given us this will grow into a great event each month. I’ll post the new swap flier next week. we are also working on a facebook page so everyone can see and add pictures. any other ideas feel free to email us. after all this event is for you. Thanks Again. Don and Celeste

PS. YOU GALS ALL LOOKED GREAT IN THE PICTURES.
smile.png

Great News the food fundraiser raised over $1,100 dollars for the Stormate Family who lost there house to a fire a few weeks ago. Next months cook team (Feb 20) will be raising money for the families of accident victims at PCS. 3 workers were burned after a power line accident. Each month we hope to raise money for a needy cause. Thanks Again.

someone tell me how to add pictures on here...lol

Are u having one this month? I lost a cpl of girls I want to replace.... Also have A sizzle roo and two Serama roos to sell.

Looking for barred or white rocks or eggs of either...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom