North Florida Swap Meet-Sat-JULY 21, 2012 - White Springs, FL

Thats great. I've been to a few swap meets and thought it was great how they helped out the people sale there items. lots of friendly people to meet. we are also doing a food fundraiser for a family whose house burnt two weeks ago. any input on this event and future events are welcome. I'm new at this and want to make this an event that people will return to all year. Thanks Don

Over in JVille, the Bent Creek Feed Store hosts one every month for BYCer's. The response there has been very good. Hopefully we can bring some of that over this way!
tongue.png

Quote:
That is a great swap. It's one of my favorites. I won't be able to make it over there this month (Jan 31st) as I have company coming down from Maine.

Great outing today at the Suwannee Hardware & Feed store. Met alot of new people and did alot of recruiting for BYC!!!!!! Saw some of my familiar peeps. Don and Celeste,owners of the store along with the people that were working today, were very friendly to all! They will be hosting a swap monthly..good news for peeps in this area. If you have never been to White Springs, it is a great little town with lots of quaint little shops. Look forward to more swaps at the store! Here's some pics from today..

sugarsandfarm & granddaughter, duckwalk & sunshinesilkies
20935_dsci0052.jpg

20935_dsci0040.jpg

[i
20935_dsci0043.jpg

20935_dsci0045.jpg

Last edited:
OMG...ya got me...I don't do pictures...I am older than dirt and look like five miles of bad road most of the time...had a great time tho I did not get to stay long...good to see BYC folks...next time I will plan ahead and bring some duckies and stuff...love my new little roo from Sugar Sand...checked on him a bit ago and he is roosting next to three ladies...did not want him to be alone so he has some young pullets about the same size he will live with for now an EE and two BOs...he is full and content...very pretty Exchequer Leghorn...

Back
Top Bottom