Poultry Swap & Sale Ocala, Florida February 20th Updates post #22

ThePamperedPullet

Songster
11 Years
Oct 4, 2008
North Central Florida
Hello All. We are working on getting a swap and sale together for February 20th here in Ocala at our house. cmom's swap is January 16th in Dunnellon. The Florida State Fair is Februaury 4th through the 15th, so we are shooting for the next weekend which will be February 20th. We don't have a huge place but we can accomodate a lot of people. If it works out right, we will also be having a very large yard sale at the same time.
Post here with any comments and if you are interested in attending and what you might be bringing.

We will have poultry products such as waterers, feeders and meds. We will also have a various supply of chicks.

It is official. The swap is progressing as planned.
Sending out flyers with directions so if you are interested in coming, PM me and I will send you out the information.

Last edited:
I'm in, too
smile.png

OK, Well it looks like it will be official now. We will set the date for February 20th starting at 9am. I will work on the flyer over the next day or so. I am thinking of an open invitation swap so that outside people wouldn't be discouraged from coming if it was listed just as a "BYC" swap. Maybe we can draw in some new people that way.
Thank You all for your interest. We are looking forward to this.

Back
Top Bottom