North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Wha?  You have a yarn shop!  I'm probably going to be in Coleville for the Spin In, I'm a fiber artist!  I do handdyed yarn and fiber and make batts :)  How bad is the drive from Coleville to Ione?

The drive is pretty and about 45 minutes from Colville.
Have you been to the Fiber Arts retreat at Bear Paw Camp in Newport? They changed owners so I hope they still hold it in October.

Last edited:
Hey, if anyone is coming to Ione for Down River Days this weekend, stop by my shop and say Hi!

I will have BYC merchandise with a DRD discount as well as clearance stuff!

There will be a ton of stuff to do in town. Train rides, snowmobile races across the river, vendors in the park and in town, softball, street dance and more.

My store is at 410 Main St across from the post office.
My wife has family in Ione and she loves to knit! I'm sure we'll be stopping by your shop next time we come over to visit.
cool.png

They are, and I should be vendoring/attending. It's the middle if hunting season, but I suoppose I can give up one weekend!

Last edited:
Whenever I see ads for chickens on CL I always wonder if the owner is on BYC. I would trust them a little more if they were, its nice to get a little background on people when you are purchasing animals from them.

My wife has family in Ione and she loves to knit! I'm sure we'll be stopping by your shop next time we come over to visit.
cool.png
Would love to meet you! Come on up!
They are, and I should be vendoring/attending. It's the middle if hunting season, but I suoppose I can give up one weekend!
I talked to Reit (do you know her?) and she said she didn't know what was going to be happening as far as the retreat. I need to get my tables reserved ASAP. If you hear anything, let me know!

Back
Top Bottom