North Idaho / Eastern Washington

My ducks are missing. they were here Sunday and gone Monday. No evidence of predators.
Ty, have you found your ducks yet? My ducks can climb my 3ft fence and use their wings to help them climb up and over. and if startled they can jump and fly up over fencing, and if there is any wind helping them they can fly pretty far. it is odd that both are gone at the same time. they are bonded to each other and may be together hiding in the brush around your property?? they know your voices, have you walked around and called them, maybe they will come out of hiding if they hear your call them. I hope you find them or they find you?
The saphires are feathering out very nice. they are pretty. the BCM is handsome, he is w/my older chickens and doing well, he is small is he a bantam?
take care Ty...

Ty, have you found your ducks yet? My ducks can climb my 3ft fence and use their wings to help them climb up and over. and if startled they can jump and fly up over fencing, and if there is any wind helping them they can fly pretty far. it is odd that both are gone at the same time. they are bonded to each other and may be together hiding in the brush around your property?? they know your voices, have you walked around and called them, maybe they will come out of hiding if they hear your call them. I hope you find them or they find you?
The saphires are feathering out very nice. they are pretty. the BCM is handsome, he is w/my older chickens and doing well, he is small is he a bantam?
take care Ty...
the duckies still are gone. We have walked everywhere calling them. The blue copper Marans is full size he was born on March 24th so he still has some growing to do.

@firedragon1982 The hatch is on. So far, I see 6 chicks. One is still wet. The Swedish Flower egg has not hatched yet.
What is this one?

More pics soon.

I was able to get 3 more chickens out for pictures. Rumples was better about letting me search for chicks under her. One blue egg was cold. I could hear faint pecking from a dark brown egg. The white egg is under her.

@firedragon1982 The hatch is on. So far, I see 6 chicks. One is still wet. The Swedish Flower egg has not hatched yet.
What is this one?

More pics soon.

I was able to get 3 more chickens out for pictures. Rumples was better about letting me search for chicks under her. One blue egg was cold. I could hear faint pecking from a dark brown egg. The white egg is under her.

So the black ones are BCM mixes, The brown one with chipmunk stripes appears to be a Welsummer. The brown one, no clue! Possibly a welsummer/ameraucana cross. LOL

Back
Top Bottom