North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Hey all... I've been mia for a bit. I think I have a broody. My "blue" colored EE might be serious about it now. I got her as an egg from Firedragon last year and my crippled hen hatched and raised the chicks.
I need a few fertile eggs. I'd like a couple Wellsummers eggs or dark egg layers. I am more than happy to pay for the eggs. 6 eggs would be wonderful.
Please let me know asap. I'll be leaving town on Thursday.
Cheers!!

Has anyone ever ordered started pullets from a hatchery?
Im looking at ordering some started black australorps from meyer.
Curious if anyone has an experience
They say they ship overnight with grow gel and are 16-20 weeks

Ugh I didn't get so lucky with the khaki Campbell's, I got 4 males 2 females. We're having a processing weekend this weekend... Gotta get rid of 3 of the males, then about 7 roosters, and maybe some rabbits. Gonna be a long weekend...

Every time, I get onto the new updated webpage, I spend my time trying to find my favorite threads. It frustrates me so much that I have almost discontinued looking at the site. Instead, I have found some groups on Facebook. I do miss the local connections though. Anyone else feeling the same?

Every time, I get onto the new updated webpage, I spend my time trying to find my favorite threads. It frustrates me so much that I have almost discontinued looking at the site. Instead, I have found some groups on Facebook. I do miss the local connections though. Anyone else feeling the same?
Yes I have been frustrated also. Mark the threads you want to keep track of as watched. Then you'll be able to find them underneath the Watch threads heading.

Might seem like kind of a weird question but what's the greenest or prettiest part of Idaho, Washington, or Oregon? Or a popular area? I know it's probably subjective. But I love Idaho and Washington and would love to move there or one of the other states out that way but I don't really particularly like scrublands and deserts, not that there's anything wrong with those. But I like more mountains, rivers, lakes, forests, fields/prairies, etc. Anything like that preferably also close (within a few hours) to a big city? Or even if I don't move there, I would love to hike and/or visit. Where do most people visit?

I saw some pictures of washington once of these gorgeous hiking places

Well, sounds like you should avoid the middle of Washington and Oregon but the west sides will give you forests, even rain forests. And the Eastside will give you prairies and forests. Lots of mountains in Idaho but that’s all I know about that place.

Back
Top Bottom