North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Well, sounds like you should avoid the middle of Washington and Oregon but the west sides will give you forests, even rain forests. And the Eastside will give you prairies and forests. Lots of mountains in Idaho but that’s all I know about that place.

Thanks for the info! :)

I would say Leavenworth, lots of mountains and trees, rivers and close to wenatchee, (which is dryer) but it is a bigger town.

On to me, I am looking for Spitzhauben hatching eggs and Ayam cermani hatching eggs just asking...I am not looking to be a breeder, just looking for interesting birds.

Does anyone know where I can find golden laced Wyandotte's near Post Falls, ID? All the feed stores in the area order from a hatchery that doesn't have the chicks I'm looking for. I'd order from a hatchery but only need a minimum of 6 chicks. I'm only looking for two of the golden laced Wyandotte's.

Does anyone know where I can find golden laced Wyandotte's near Post Falls, ID? All the feed stores in the area order from a hatchery that doesn't have the chicks I'm looking for. I'd order from a hatchery but only need a minimum of 6 chicks. I'm only looking for two of the golden laced Wyandotte's.

I'm not from Idaho but meyer hatchery only has a minimum of 3 chicks.

Hi! I'm a totally iggy iggy ignorant new owner of a young rooster and I'm also a somewhat city girl transplanted on this beautiful farm (it's been nonfarmed for about 20 approx years.) I've been iso-living here for 4 years..with my father in law and my husband. Ennyhoo I'm totally fumbling with my rooster..we were gifted w/ him unexpectedly in November. Cold weather no coop..waaaay to empathic owners..he went from our kitchen to our basement, poor skrappy. Don't feel sorry 4 him he's bossy and he's loud but we love him and he's lately been spending more & more tyme outside..thanks 4 letting me share this..any advice would be Well Appreciated!! Regards, Phoebe @ Salmon Creek (okanogan, wa)

Last July we went to wet-stern WA for some blackberries. Here it is almost March...
28535778_1883198195024088_855925855_n.jpg
and we have pie!

Back
Top Bottom