Northeast Poultry Congress 2013

The host hotel is the Sheraton, I don't think there are any rooms left.
I still have a reservation at the Red Roof, I reserved it months ago, and then a friend wanted me to share her room at the Sheraton.
Red Roof is WAY cheaper, just look them up for Springfield, MA
Should be around $65 a nite.

The host hotel is the Sheraton, I don't think there are any rooms left.
I still have a reservation at the Red Roof, I reserved it months ago, and then a friend wanted me to share her room at the Sheraton.
Red Roof is WAY cheaper, just look them up for Springfield, MA
Should be around $65 a nite.

Thank you, Roberta. I just asked my hubby to reserve something.

I'm coming to show my babies
big_smile.png
First time going to this show, 2nd show ever so I am sure me and my 3 will get lost in the crowd! I really hope they do well, i'm bringing a SL polish cockerel, an AOV silkie hen, and a blue silkie pullet! I would love to meet some of the BYC peeps there!

We have talked about wearing name tags or something, but it never comes together.
Besides, having a tag that says "stoopid" on it for 3 days may not make my days any easier!
Last year Mame1616 had us make up tags... I'll ask if she still has the stock to do it.

Good luck with the Silkies! It's a big class. And it will be an ASBC special meet.
Hope to see you there.
Roberta

We have talked about wearing name tags or something, but it never comes together.
Besides, having a tag that says "stoopid" on it for 3 days may not make my days any easier!
Last year Mame1616 had us make up tags... I'll ask if she still has the stock to do it.

Good luck with the Silkies! It's a big class. And it will be an ASBC special meet.
Hope to see you there.
Roberta
Name tags would be great! If I can lend a hand with that, just let me know.

I think I still have the template here someplace in the bowels of my computer...
Let me go look for it.
OK I found it, just had to get permission from the artist.
When she texts me back, I'll get back to you.

I'll be there with lots of chicks for sale...

Blue & black Silkies, Coronation Sussex, black Copper & blue copper Marans, possible a couple of blue laced red Wyandottes..

I'm taking orders, if interested pm me.

I'm staying at a Holiday Inn...$56 a night.

Back
Top Bottom