Northeast Poultry Congress 2013

I still have the white silkiie year old rooster...Free. I wasn't getting fertile eggs from him, so I bought a new roo, put the eggs in the next week and some were fertile...I don't know of they were from him or the new roo. He is a nice looking boy and if nothing else could make a 4H showmanship chicken.

Anyone?

That is a question I can't answer. There usually are Guineas, but I personally don't know anyone bringing them.
Guineas are a difficult (stubborn) breed to get as they get older.
They have a habit of wandering.
Out of your yard and down the street.

That is a question I can't answer. There usually are Guineas, but I personally don't know anyone bringing them.
Guineas are a difficult (stubborn) breed to get as they get older.
They have a habit of wandering.
Out of your yard and down the street.
oh believe me i know lol they are wanderers but luckily i have some good males that wont even cross the street. And they go in the coop at night with no issues. Thank you! ^_^

I can't remember if someone has already asked and answered this question so I apologize up front if I am repeating. Will anyone be bringing serama eggs to the show? I have a broody serama and would like to put some fertile eggs under her as her mate was killed in the fall by a hawk. I plan on being there on Saturday by 8:30. thanks in advance for the answer and like everyone else, we are getting quite excited to go the show and are hoping to bring home some new chicks :)

I still have the white silkiie year old rooster...Free. I wasn't getting fertile eggs from him, so I bought a new roo, put the eggs in the next week and some were fertile...I don't know of they were from him or the new roo. He is a nice looking boy and if nothing else could make a 4H showmanship chicken.

Anyone?

I can't remember if you put up a picture of him? I know someone who might be interested.

Back
Top Bottom