Northeast Poultry Congress 2013

I have these 3 young paint cockerels for sale. they are from paint over black and blue hens. pm for details **note, these birds live inside a heated 52 degree building, they are not used to being outside in the cold*** these have the same father as the bird in my avatar I also have hatching eggs these are chicks from last weeks hatch.
Are you attending the show?

I can bring a buff Silkie hen, shes 1.5 years old, and I've never gotten a fertile egg out of her. I would say, although she is a very good example of a Silkie, that she would make a great 4H project as long as they don't expect eggs....

I also have a nice white 1 year old Silkie rooster. I don't know if he isn't fertile or he was just not old enough when I had him in with the pullets, but I didn't get any fertile eggs from the pullets he was with. Also, maybe a 4H project.

I will bring then for free if anyone lets me know they want them.
They are taken...yes I did pluck the butt...

Oh, I'm so happy I finally found this thread! I haven't posted here in a while, but I will be attending poultry congress again this year. I will be exhibiting a bunch of little seramas and a couple of shamos! I also have some birds for sale, pre-orders welcome, PM if you are interested in more info or want pictures, etc.

For sale:

-Mottled Serama pair (pullet 7 mo. cockeral 9 mo.)
-Brown/Golden Duckwing Serama pair (Hen a little over 1 yr, cockeral 9 mo.)
-Black Serama pair (pullet 7mo. cockeral 9 mo.)
-Partridge silkie pair (7 mo. and the pullet just started to lay!)
-Bantam Wheaten Ameraucana rooster (1 1/2 yrs.)
-BB red Old English bantam mix roo
-A few young buff orps and brahmas, 6 weeks by the show. Orps are looking like a pair, brahmas may be a trio.

Of course the seramas can be mixed and matched for different color combinations, as long as they go in pairs :)

See you all there!

The Silkies have taken over the world!
lau.gif
If anything Naked Necks will take over the world! They own South East Europe and middle Europe. In America they're growing also and in Asia for game birds..

Did my friend call you? If not, I'll yell at him and his wife. PM me and I'll give you his number.

If anything Naked Necks will take over the world! They own South East Europe and middle Europe. In America they're growing also and in Asia for game birds..

Did my friend call you? If not, I'll yell at him and his wife. PM me and I'll give you his number.
No call yet.
big_smile.png
I'll send you a pm.

Back
Top Bottom