Northeast Poultry Congress 2013

any new developments on the name tags? Will we be meeting somewhere?

I'm still planning on printing up name tags. I may just print the BYC logo that Roberta provided to me and bring black markers for everyone to write their own BYC screen name and first name, farm name etc. I will bring these to Roberta's booth (earrings, crochet chicks etc).

Last edited:
I'm still planning on printing up name tags. I may just print the BYC logo that Roberta provided to me and bring black markers for everyone to write their own BYC screen name and first name, farm name etc. I will bring these to Roberta's booth (earrings, crochet chicks etc).

Perfect! Great idea!

Is anyone attending from PA that is willing to transport a bird home?

** editted to add, I have found a ride for this bird*** thanks all.

Last edited:
I get to come!!! YAY!!! I asked hubby and he said yes! WHOOP!! We are in the market for a Serama chick...anyone have one for sale?? I *could* have a frizzle polish roo (6 months) if someone is looking for one....but I am not bringing him if there isn't a guaranteed buyer since I have a home for him that he could be mailed to tomorrow....
LET ME KNOW *ASAP*!!!

Quote: Sanna did my friend call you? I gave him your number..

I'm going to this show but I'll need to take a train to Springfield cause my car is a **** box and wont make it up there.. Is the train station far from the Big E? I'll need to take a taxi from train station to Big E so it better not be far..
May I suggest that you consider a rental car? The prices from Hertz and Enterprise can be very reasonable. Right now, I am in a mid-size rental from Hertz. We are taking our son back to college in PA and the cost is only $26 for 24hrs. I'll be renting a car for the show also...

Back
Top Bottom