Northeast Poultry Congress 2013

My friend said there's a friendly's near there
big_smile.png
There is a Friendly's right up the road. Take a left from the parking lot and drive straight.
big_smile.png

There are a whole bunch of other restaurants also, steakhouses etc. Not quite as close as Friendly's though. I've spent a lot of time there during horse show seasons and we probably went through every restaurant close enough to the fairgrounds. lol Don't ask me how to find those places now! It's been too long.
lol.png

For those of you who are taking a bus/train into Springfield, the Big E is in West Springfield. I would NOT walk from one to the other. You need to go over the river to get to W.Spfld. It is my understanding that cabs like to charge more when the go over the river. I do not know this personally but have heard. I am pretty sure there is a bus that drops off in front of the Big E.

In past years if you say you are going to the Poultry Show you did not have to pay for parking, However, they will not ASK if you are, They will take the money anyway they can get it!
You know what bus it is? Is it a city bus or a shuttle bus?

Last edited:
We have several groups of LF cochins to sell. my daughter has decided to in a different direction with her chickens. Groups must stay together. We will be attending the show.
Blue cockerel, blue pullet & splash pullet $50
Splash rooster 2yrs old w/ 3 older blue hens $50
2 Partridge hens 1 yr old $35

The breeder said she should be able to bring what you need.
I need to go rescue a Peacock right now, NOT looking forward to this fiasco.
I asked her to contact you thru BYC, her name is Geri.
I will try to use my smarter-than-me phone to communicate today, but there IS a reason I call myself stoopid.

: ( I never heard from Geri.

At this point, I'm heading there Friday & am interested in eggs : )

Geri .... Please contact me.

Does anyone have BLRW pullets/hens for sale? I know its a bit late but a girl can dream! Please PM me if you do or know of anyone who will.
Thank you!

: ( I never heard from Geri.

At this point, I'm heading there Friday & am interested in eggs : )

Geri .... Please contact me.
I don't know if she is on BYC.... I know we lost alot of people when they switched to the new platform last year.
sad.png

PM me your e-mail, I'll get you guys together somehow.

It is public transportation.

Here is the web site: www.pvta.com.

A quick look and I think it is the Red 10, but I would call them and ask. I tried but they are busy and I am at work :(. I have called before and they are very helpful!

There is a Chinese Buffet up the street from the fair grounds. When we have had meet ups for a 4 wheeling group we go there. It has plenty of food, lots of tables and most everybody can find something to eat. Just an idea! The buffet is in the Century Plaza, though I can not remember its name!

Back
Top Bottom