Northeast Poultry Congress 2013

I have another dumb question....how will we know where everyone will have their sale cages? Will each breeder have a sign? When I went to the Sussex, NJ show (late Sat. Aftn) there was no way to tell who owned the birds in the cages, except for Vera's...

I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to locate breeders at the sale area...
I found this thread! I want to come so bad.

There is a Chinese Buffet up the street from the fair grounds. When we have had meet ups for a 4 wheeling group we go there. It has plenty of food, lots of tables and most everybody can find something to eat. Just an idea! The buffet is in the Century Plaza, though I can not remember its name!
I forgot about the Chinese Buffet. They have very good food there also.

Love this picture!

Anyone planning on bringing an incubator to sell? How much might i expect to pay, if I buy one from a vendor? Have never hatched them myself.

Just because of all the nasties that can grow in them, I would stay away from used incubators.
Unless you disinfect them really well when you get one.
I have gotten the basic styro-crap-box at Tractor Supply for $40 on sale, but by the time you buy all the extras, you're looking at around $100.
There may be some for sale there, but remember the less you spend, the more you will throw away in money on eggs.
JMO

I have another dumb question....how will we know where everyone will have their sale cages? Will each breeder have a sign? When I went to the Sussex, NJ show (late Sat. Aftn) there was no way to tell who owned the birds in the cages, except for Vera's...

I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to locate breeders at the sale area...

I was at Sussex Show - I had my Cell phone number on the cages with my birds in it and a note telling anyone interested where I was

Hi everyone! I have buff, black, and splash silkie boys for sale that can be delivered to the show. Send me a message if interested. :)

Last edited:
old.gif

No one has mentioned black or white English Orpingtons.
I figured someone was gonna have some BIG English puffballs for sale.

Back
Top Bottom