Northeast Poultry Congress 2013

My best Foley BLRW pullet died this week and I'm looking for quality BLRW chicks, juvi's, pullets or eggs. She had just started laying and I set the 3 I had from her.
fl.gif
PM me please if anyone has some. I do have a friend going down that can pick these up for me.

So excited! We are leaving our home in 2 hours to go up to CT to spend the night so we can get to the show bright and early! Loading bags and my rooster (for Lynda) in just a little bit!! I'm like a kid getting ready for Disney!
wee.gif

HAHAH!!

I'm pretty excited, too. My first big show. we leave tomorrow at 5! I'll be looking for a couple of things too! Luck to us all.

I hope to find some Rosecomb Red Dorkings and a BIG Golden Spangled Hamburg cock. Is anyone bringing any or could recommend a good breeder that might be at the NEPC show?

Last edited:
So excited! We are leaving our home in 2 hours to go up to CT to spend the night so we can get to the show bright and early! Loading bags and my rooster (for Lynda) in just a little bit!! I'm like a kid getting ready for Disney!
wee.gif

HAHAH!!
That's about how I feel. lol

My apologies that I will not be able to provide name tags...
sad.png
Bummer.
sad.png

I'm still going!
lau.gif

I'm still planning on going! Anyone there early try to let the rest of us know how busy it is! :) I'm just there to look. I notice there are a few seminars - those are just free 'drop in' type things?

Back
Top Bottom