Northeast Poultry Congress 2013

I am SURE I did. I made sure to check out allll the polish - they are just the cutest things!!! =)

I did see the NN and the showgirls in the sale area.. I don't bring home chickens, only hatch them here, but just love to 'window shop'. =) Only saw a few people selling hatching eggs - I think I could have been tempted there for the right eggs. =)
we brought home a little silkie, only a few days old looks like. My friend has caught the chicken bug and couldn't resist. It's a noisy little thing haha! Won't let me put it down.

Hoppy, my "handicap" is my son Ryan. You may have seen me pushing him around in his wheelchair.

I hope we all get to go to Springfield some year
hugs.gif

darn it, one day I will make it, I'm feeling better, just minor set backs at this point. life is a big adjustment for everyone.

Quote:

got these little ones at the show! hoping they are females but it really doesn't matter to me ^_^

Fast asleep on my lap in the car. they are so sweet

got these little ones at the show! hoping they are females but it really doesn't matter to me ^_^

Fast asleep on my lap in the car. they are so sweet
they are so cute =D I think I saw them there. there were a lot of silkies! I don't know if it's just the way the beak is tipped, but the first one looks to have a slightly twisted beak. Only slightly though.

Whew! What a great day! Reserve Continental with my Fav pullet, BoB with my Speckled Sussex hen, RB for my Jersey Giant hen, BV each for my blue and black mottled cochins. Got some of the kids pics taken - as much fun as with my human children. Great to see Pete Brown, as always.

NEWS!! The APA National will be held here next year!! Get your room reservations now!

Whew!  What a great day!  Reserve Continental with my Fav pullet, BoB with my Speckled Sussex hen, RB for my Jersey Giant hen, BV each for my blue and black mottled cochins.  Got some of the kids pics taken - as much fun as with my human children.  Great to see Pete Brown, as always.

NEWS!!  The APA National will be held here next year!!  Get your room reservations now!

Congratulations on your success!

they are so cute =D I think I saw them there. there were a lot of silkies! I don't know if it's just the way the beak is tipped, but the first one looks to have a slightly twisted beak. Only slightly though.

if he/she has a twisted beak it doesn't matter to me they wont be used for show or anything just going to be pets and live a great life on my farm

just checked its beak and its just a small little piece missing but no twisted beak

Back
Top Bottom