Northern California Meet Up/Chicken Swap - Sunday October 10th!

Cheryl -

Thanks again for the wonderful afternoon of chicken-folk fellowship.

Cheers,
Tracy

woot.gif

dixie&trixie :

Hi there Cheryl
frow.gif

Thank you for allowing all us chicken people come to your lovely home. Your coops are such an inspiration, you've done an impressive job! I had a great time, and enjoyed everyones company. we appreciated it!!

thumbsup.gif

That green bean casserole was good!
big_smile.png

Even with my injured ankles (which seem to have gotten twice as bad since I got home
hit.gif
), I had an absolutely wonderful time! Great conversations, friendly people, a beautiful home and chicken coop, a gracious host, delicious food, eggs and chickens, a free bag of Layena... How can things get better? This was truly an amazing meet-up! It's so fun to meet people I talk to regularly on the forums, and to meet some new friends as well! You guys are such a friendly bunch and I enjoyed all the conversations. It is always such a relief to be able to talk chickens with other chicken people--people who care about chicken talk instead of just "tolerating" it, haha.
wink.png

I sure hope I'll be seeing as many of you as possible at PPBA! If you haven't been to it before, I cannot recommend it enough. This January was my first year and I could hardly believe my eyes at all the incredible birds I saw! It's a great place to get some birds to add to your flock, too. Not that any of us need that, but, well, that never stops us, does it? Anyway, it's well worth the drive and time, it's stunning. If you like poultry and seeing some nice birds, you should go. (And if you don't, what are you doing on this site? Scram!
lau.gif
)

Icelandic eggs hopefully going in the incubator tomorrow!
big_smile.png
Just gotta figure out how to clean out the incubator when I can't really walk and can barely move...

Thank you Cheryl for hosting the meet up. I had a wonderful time getting to meet and chat with other chicken enthusiasts! It is good to know that there are others out there with our interests. I am definitely looking forward to the next event. Count me in!
clap.gif

Cheryl, I keep trying to vote for your coop but every time I log in to Facebook after clicking "Like", the "Like" button disappears and I can't seem to get it back - can't even make a comment!
barnie.gif
Maybe Facebook is having issues?

wendy

Back
Top Bottom