Norwegian Jaerhon

Pics
I appreciate the offer so very much! I have placed an order with ideal for replacement rooster chicks to hopefully be delivered late this week...if that doesn't pan out, I will keep your offer in mind! Thanks again :)

It's is hard to tell is this little nugget a girl the other I have I'm pretty sure is a girl but this one... Not so sure

Hi, I was wondering if some of you could tell me your opinion of this Jaer rooster (actually he's just a little more than 10 months old). Does he look like he has good conformation to use for breeding? He's quite lightweight under those feathers. Not a glamor shot but he did pose for me! Thank you.

Is he a light or a dark? Is the pic showing his colors accurately? He seems light colored to me, but I have darks. I think his body shape looks nice. Probably has too many points on his comb but mine do too.

It's kind of hard to know exactly what to breed toward without a good translation of the Norwegian standard. It's here somewhere in this thread but I don't think its complete...

Back
Top Bottom