Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or A Cockerel? Click Here!

Pics
My feathered babes are a little over 4 weeks now. All straight run barnyard mixes.

#1 My favorite bird of course feathered in like our suspected girls but then that dang comb got all pink.

#3 - Have thought boy for this one just because of the feathering being patchy, pinking up comb and vague wattles . . . and seems to have a more . . . cocky attitude. lol

My feathered babes are a little over 4 weeks now. All straight run barnyard mixes.

#1 My favorite bird of course feathered in like our suspected girls but then that dang comb got all pink.

#3 - Have thought boy for this one just because of the feathering being patchy, pinking up comb and vague wattles . . . and seems to have a more . . . cocky attitude. lol

#1 and #3 are the only ones that maybe cockerels, I would post again in a week or two to confirm.

My feathered babes are a little over 4 weeks now. All straight run barnyard mixes. #1 My favorite bird of course feathered in like our suspected girls but then that dang comb got all pink. #2 #3 - Have thought boy for this one just because of the feathering being patchy, pinking up comb and vague wattles . . . and seems to have a more . . . cocky attitude. lol #4
Cockerel Pullet Cockerel Pullet :) Check back in a couple of weeks if your not sure!

Any chance this isn't a rooster? 7ish weeks.

[/IMG]

I'm pretty sure that's a pullet :)

Back
Top Bottom