Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or A Cockerel? Click Here!

Pics
What are your thoughts on these two 6 week old Easter Eggers? Thanks
smile.png

Not sure you saw these. Any opinions?? Thank you!

I'm not sure about the following: Chicken #1 (not sure about breed) Two Barred Rocks Easter Egger #1 Easter Egger #2 Lavender Orpington #1 Lavender Orpington #2 Sorry for all the pics but I'm trying to figure out which are going to be my hens... Thanks!
1.Looks like a cockerel Barred Rocks. both pullets EE 1. Pullet EE 2. Pullet LO 1. Pullet LO 2. Cockerel What age are they?

I'm not sure about the following: Chicken #1 (not sure about breed) Two Barred Rocks Easter Egger #1 Easter Egger #2 Lavender Orpington #1 Lavender Orpington #2 Sorry for all the pics but I'm trying to figure out which are going to be my hens... Thanks!
1.Looks like a cockerel Barred Rocks. both pullets EE 1. Pullet EE 2. Pullet LO 1. Pullet LO 2. Cockerel What age are they?
Actually, not to question you or anything, but I think maybe the BR on the right is a cockerel. Seems really too whitish to be a pullet, but maybe it's just the lighting of the photo. It also seems to look bigger.

I'm really really sorry. Three of my hens were unwell and I was checking on them all the time and kept having to rush them too the vets. But all three died
sad.png
. The vet says they probably picked up a disease of some sort.
I'm sorry I was gone, I'm back now though!
I'm soo sorry about your hens. It sucks when you lose some. I lost 3 of mine over the winter to some unknown illness...At least you have a vet to take yours to. None of the vets in the area will even think about looking at a chicken, and if they do I feel like they'll just tell me to put her down and not waste money on the thing. But what they don't realize is that my birds are my pets, not just livestock.

I'm really really sorry. Three of my hens were unwell and I was checking on them all the time and kept having to rush them too the vets. But all three died
sad.png
. The vet says they probably picked up a disease of some sort.
I'm sorry I was gone, I'm back now though!

Ahh, I am so sorry for your loss!
sad.png
Glad your back though!

I have 2 Easter Eggers I would like opinions on please;
They are both 8 weeks in these Pics

First is Pepper, Im pretty sure is a boy :(

The 2 pics below are Sparky, the comb is alot smaller than Pepper's and only slightly pink. (Please say girl)

I have 2 Easter Eggers I would like opinions on please;
They are both 8 weeks in these Pics

First is Pepper, Im pretty sure is a boy :(

The 2 pics below are Sparky, the comb is alot smaller than Pepper's and only slightly pink. (Please say girl)

I'm kinda thinking they are both roosters.. can you get a closer picture of their comb?

I have 2 Easter Eggers I would like opinions on please; They are both 8 weeks in these Pics First is Pepper, Im pretty sure is a boy :( The 2 pics below are Sparky, the comb is alot smaller than Pepper's and only slightly pink. (Please say girl)
I'm kinda thinking they are both roosters.. can you get a closer picture of their comb?
x2

Back
Top Bottom