Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or A Cockerel? Click Here!

Pics
Hi there!!! I am not an expert at this so before jumping to conclusion, I would get a few other people's opinions but here's mine.
First of all did you get them out of a pullet TSC? Or did you hatch them? Or get them from a breeder? They are all looking like pullets to me
smile.png
get a few more people's opinions though
smile.png
hope I helped !!! And if you could could you please help me wing sex my baby chicks? Info is above.

I got them from the store down the street. They had huge bins of chicks but they didn't sex them. The clerk said that girls got their feathers first so he gave us the ones with the most feathers. We got them 4/5 and they were about a week or so old.

Are you kidding? I was post 477 and 478 a day ago and totally ignored. I guess you have to be a popular kid to be acknowledged around here, to date, since I joined a week or so ago, I have 3 post ignored.
Good luck mate.

Thaaaat's what 3 out of my 8 look like too and they're almost 3 weeks. I have a sneaking suspicion that they're roos, but I keep being told it's too early to tell. Okaaay.....I just hope I'm wrong.

Thaaaat's what 3 out of my 8 look like too and they're almost 3 weeks.  I have a sneaking suspicion that they're roos, but I keep being told it's too early to tell.  Okaaay.....I just hope I'm wrong. 
. From day one i had a feeling of roo. Hope i am wrong too because I really like them.

We are Newbies! New flock we hatched from eggs given to us. They are 7wks old ..... any ideas what we have gender wise? I will take better pictures in the morning. The 3 in the front of the first photo.... two girls and a roo??

Last edited:
We are Newbies! New flock we hatched from eggs given to us. They are 7wks old ..... any ideas what we have gender wise? I will take better pictures in the morning. The 3 in the front of the first photo.... two girls and a roo??

We need better pictures but in the first picture, the centre one looks like a pullet. I can't see the black one week enough and Tue other one looks like a cockerel. :)

Back
Top Bottom