Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

Pullet 10 weeks

Cochin Gender?
I think this pet cochin bird is about 16 -20 weeks. I was assured by its breeder it was a pullet at age 4 weeks( and then again at about 8 weeks), but I have always had some doubts. What do you guys think?

Nice little pullet.

Cochin Gender?
I think this pet cochin bird is about 16 -20 weeks. I was assured by its breeder it was a pullet at age 4 weeks( and then again at about 8 weeks), but I have always had some doubts. What do you guys think?

Agree with the breeder, most certainly a pullet. She is nearing point of lay, thats why you're seeing that red show up in her face.

We have a feed store Rhode Island Red (that I'm sure is really a production red) that I was pretty comfortable is a pullet, but my friend freaked me out and said I should keep an eye on her. She's 8 weeks old. Should I be worried she's a slow developing roo? Thank you! This thread has been so helpful!

All 3 chickens below are the exact same age - 8 weeks. (And one lovable old kitty who couldn't care less about these new additions.)

Thanks again!

We have a feed store Rhode Island Red (that I'm sure is really a production red) that I was pretty comfortable is a pullet, but my friend freaked me out and said I should keep an eye on her. She's 8 weeks old. Should I be worried she's a slow developing roo? Thank you! This thread has been so helpful!

All 3 chickens below are the exact same age - 8 weeks. (And one lovable old kitty who couldn't care less about these new additions.)

Thanks again!

I am thinking pullet BUT you should keep us updated please so we can see I'm right!

Back
Top Bottom