Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

Thank you! Even when i hate your answers. I got the Roo out of a German source which is often taken from us Germans when we wanted this breed. I am just dissappointed!!

Hi everyone I'm new to this site and the world of chicken...
I have recently purchased a bit of a mixed flock 2 silkies,2 Wyandottes and an australorp. My black silkie changed dramatically in the first week and I know that formerly she is definitely a he, I'm not sure on my white one though. And also what do you think my australorp is?
[/IMG][/IMG]
The blue australorp is such a sweet little bird. I have new names for the silkies but I'm not sure how I can change Cindy Australorpa into a boy name if needed.
Thanks

Hi everyone I'm new to this site and the world of chicken...
I have recently purchased a bit of a mixed flock 2 silkies,2 Wyandottes and an australorp. My black silkie changed dramatically in the first week and I know that formerly she is definitely a he, I'm not sure on my white one though. And also what do you think my australorp is?
[/URL]
The blue australorp is such a sweet little bird. I have new names for the silkies but I'm not sure how I can change Cindy Australorpa into a boy name if needed.
Thanks
The black Silkie is most definitely male, and he's not black, he's Birchen. Not sure about the white. The Silkies are a few months older than the others.
The Australorp is a bit young to be certain of. Looks to be just about 6 to 8 weeks old. Not an obvious cockerel yet.

Yeah the silkies are about 4n half months roughly, the birchen one has started crowing, we are pretty lucky that their coop is 50meters away from any other house and there are lots of noisy dogs in this neighborhood, and the wild birds in this area are louder than him at moment too...
The australorp is 8 weeks old.

Back
Top Bottom