November/December "Hatch-a-Long"

Not to do with anything but im dutch too :)
But dont live in holland tho

Hi! Nice to meet you!

I'm not really Dutch... We raised dutch rabbits which is how I got the screen name and my email address. And we don't even raise them anymore, but I can't change the screen name haha. I get a lot of random people on yahoo finding my email and thinking I'm dutch (from Holland) and a bunny (like super hot playboy type girl) which I didn't even put together when I made it. Maybe in the next life haha!

Last edited:
I tried to start a Max thread but instead it broke my account. At the top of the page it says their are new posts but if I click the link it sayds I don't subscribe to any. Any clues how to fix that? I would ask n a more appropriate thread but I have never gottne any help from anyone on any other thread.

I tried to start a Max thread but instead it broke my account. At the top of the page it says their are new posts but if I click the link it sayds I don't subscribe to any. Any clues how to fix that? I would ask n a more appropriate thread but I have never gottne any help from anyone on any other thread.
that's strange...you started the thread from your profile page?

This is so funny. I thought you guys would appreciate it. Renee Walkowe from the Araucana Group on Facebook is the genius.

I have had many request for Araucana eggs this year and I remembered someone requesting a dozen "show" quality eggs. I was confused as to what they were asking for and I think that I came off as a novice since I didn't know what they were talking about . . . Until today that is. Today I collected eggs and found these four double tufted and rumpless eggs in my breeding pens. The BBR egg has a single stray tail feather, but is still nice and evenly tufted. I do not remember who it was that requested these eggs and I do not have a dozen, but you are welcome to these four. All of them are APA colors, and of course all my non tufted eggs are just as blue! I plan on incubating them for about 18 days prior to shipping which will greatly reduce the amount of time you will have to incubate when they arrive. I don't charge extra for this incubation service. Showbirds go for around $200 each but I am only asking $150 per egg and they can be shipped together, so you save shipping costs. Thank you and sorry for my confusion during your first request.

26 minutes ago

Just got my first peeper around 2:30, all she has done is crack the shell and hasnt flaked any peices off just checked again hear her a little bit but doesnt seem like shes trying to get out should i just flake off little peice to see how the membrane is doing?\

Help!got my first peeper around 2:30, all she has done is crack the shell and hasnt flaked any peices off just checked again hear her a little bit but doesnt seem like shes trying to get out should i just flake off little peice to see how the membrane is doing?

Back
Top Bottom