November/December "Hatch-a-Long"

Ok! I guess I will give this a go before I try to get some at feed store tomorrow.
How much were the people giving the drops and for how long?
HI, Had this problem with an older chick.head turned so far I had to help it eat.
Used the Poly=vi=sol Without iron..............and was amazed that it worked.
I would rather have used vitamin E .but did not have any...........
good Luck

HI, Had this problem with an older chick.head turned so far I had to help it eat.
Used the Poly=vi=sol Without iron..............and was amazed that it worked.
I would rather have used vitamin E .but did not have any...........
good Luck

How many drops did you give the chick? And for how long? Sorry to bother about this! I hope I can help this chick live a healthy life. :c

chickydee64 how is the baby?

Things look better......I had worked for a couple hours gently rubbing her neck in a downward motion.
Got oil down.some came out but not all.
She is breathing better.
I don't know about this one....She is the only one that has had pasty butt......clean her once or twice a day.
Also find her off by herself often..not growing as well as the others............
I think tomorrow I am going to try feeding her alone. Maybe some yogart.........or?????????
Hate this when they are so tiny...............
Thanks for your response........

Cinnamon laid her first egg today. Yeah! I have 3 laying. Sara has laid 12 in 14 days, Sage only laid one a few days ago (she might be laying somewhere I haven'tfound) and today, after 3 days of practice sitting and breaking into my house, she laid an egg in the laundry room in Sara's nest. Have I trained my chickens or have my chickens trained me? I like having my eggs laid in the house. And today i didn't have to let them in. My dog did. So my dog let my chickens into the house to lay their eggs. Is normal really that important?

My proud egg layer.

Chick update. Growing like weeds. First picture- Silkies 2 partridge, 2 splash, 5 buff and my lone Isbar. Second- LF Cochin, Lavender Orpington, 3 Mille Fleur D'Uccle, 1 cream D'Uccle and my oldest splash Silkie who cries if I try to put her with anyone else.

Guess I am in for November...............
Serama hen went broody..................
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom