NY chicken lover!!!!

Does anyone have chicks near Saratoga or want one? I have a lone chick that needs at least one friend, the stuffed animal isn't doing it. Even a male packing peanut will work. Help! :)

Just a mixed breed - daddy is a naked neck since that's my only rooster but this chick is not a NN. My broody unfortunately offed one chick so I have this lone one just peeping away. Happy to give it to someone near me if I can't find a friend! :)

I've got chicks and could take the little guy if you could meet me in Fort Ann sometime :) I'd offer you one of mine but they're a new variety I just hatched out so I have to grow them all out, lol.

Glamour shot of super obnoxious chick that needs a home! S/he managed to live out the day with MUCH older chicks, as it is a super escape artist and seems to get out of wherever I put it. Under the heat in the house again now and not happy with stuffed animals/sock or mirror. Tried another broody (coop is pretty dark) - no go. Would leave in the coop with the month olds but it wants to snuggle and they aren't having it. :p

mTA0m2Jp7K7gTCu2StisosDOPphlGNi4JrEN_AN7TQmOUdaEp9tDvwxKE4Fc3milgmhJzSGsSgZVsoOfbeqzXK2YgLXJVg0urQDZv_Z6rORWCSxxU6H6cAIir5GGbscsfAn1BjYSUPPOihOfr5iFQ1kIhQqewb1Xfg0R9fF-tANy6i9Hc0njnM5GwozWYdWIjepgPtOuAX0MvAKpPXNWcMrtg2mFccTPkPbzq6ypRSBL9nmz1xL9nihpEgw_WI-Qdn9XC1kCyzrs6RjjTin_zVYZIcjWxcCBIs38U7gLVEbgJrnrds6oQXJWVms6EPFOt-S5xzaK4RcXJOvsTrpa3HWFxJx1drFGqptj4aaxsXmlM2TgWxvXUOxfOdACUWtoL2QRsrNg-0CekbWSp97uF0uYhyTA1sfIZpqBF0R1LK0CDsLlTTauwWB-eia5xhSggK8H4oeSxClKxZwSKNNoFpuRsfWfLT0ctr6j9PXfl5NegfHdv53funHa1SKCPXt6zNAV8im2q-Ns48yOcEG65tohpEC3qL2yKbQUUPO5RjafHosDd6lEoicsJnSXKtzzlKmvP1VkHKdYIcRdg4F-MkUKXPeLLZ6B-UAeXeFAVoXWb3bgOgCoKwFOXuumMEVdXvXQw584UJOfRQkncbeEHKszS4tWayVm=w415-h830-no

Hi guys. I'm Peggy and I live about 20 miles south of Ithaca, NY. Right now I'm down sizing my girls for the winter, but usually have about 25 to 35 chickens. Fell in love with Blue Cochins, they seem to handle our weather very well. I have a variety of different chickens, BR, Cochins, Royalle Faverole,EE, NHR, white Giant, Wyandotte, Shaver Red, Buff Orp., Austrolorp,Speckled sussex, that's it for now but am always adding more!!!!!
roll.png
Hi! I am in NY too! Glad to hear the chicks can get through our NY winters <3

Hello all! I am in Hilton NY - just outside of Rochester... I have 20 chickens, 1 is a rooster (Roo) and I am planning on breeding - I may need tips, these are just egg layers for me- I just got them this spring. This is so fun!!!! I so love animals and fresh eggs!!!

Back
Top Bottom