NY Gay Pride Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Just reposting this, for those looking to stir the pot.

Cleaned again. The next warnings on this thread will include full points for every rule infraction the comment qualifies in.

My neice said they had an awesome time today at the parade. It's not just about Pride in being gay, lisbian, or Bi, it's about Pride in who you are. So many "Kids" (I'm nearly 50) take their own lives because they aren't accepted for how they are, WHO they are! I can say one thing for kids today, they are more open and accepting of alternative lifestyles that the people I knew growing up and know now. Think how many more we could save if everybody just got along.

Quote:
I would like to thank the moderators for keeping this thread open.It was a amazing weekend! Everywhere there was happiness and joy. It was the largest crowd since the start of the parade.The city did a great job police where everywhere making you feel safe. Pride weekend is very important to young people the suicide rate is 4 times higher in gay teens then straight. The parade is made up of people from all walks of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom