Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #7 - Write and Win!

Huge congratulations to all of you...great article writing .!

A special thanks to Blooie...wonderful article on kids with disabilities...had me in tears...of joy for your insight in enlightening of such positive encouragement...you are amazing!
All of what you just said is so true! I really appreciated you article Blooie
hugs.gif

Last edited:
I'm speechless. First place! Wow! Just. Wow.

Congrats to all who won! And to all who didn't - no effort is wasted since we've all learned so much from one another!

Huge congratulations to all of you...great article writing .!

A special thanks to Blooie...wonderful article on kids with disabilities...had me in tears...of joy for your insight in enlightening of such positive encouragement...you are amazing!

All of what you just said is so true! I really appreciated you article Blooie
hugs.gif
Thank you both. My girls are so special, and such a huge part of my everyday life. Finding ways to keep them involved and busy without giving them time to dwell on their limitations is always a challenge, and if some of what we've figured out helps another family then I'm happy!

I'm speechless. First place! Wow! Just. Wow.

Congrats to all who won! And to all who didn't - no effort is wasted since we've all learned so much from one another!
I was just tickled to see your winning article winning!
lau.gif
I knew it when I read it - well done, clear and concise! Congrats, my friend!

Thank you both.  My girls are so special, and such a huge part of my everyday life.  Finding ways to keep them involved and busy without giving them time to dwell on their limitations is always a challenge, and if some of what we've figured out helps another family then I'm happy!

I was just tickled to see your winning article winning!  :lau   I knew it when I read it - well done, clear and concise!  Congrats, my friend!

Agreed!! I used some tips to re-figure my ducky brooder, and they are much friendlier now that they can see me coming and look out the window.
-Banti

[COLOR=333333]Thank you for your patience while we worked on this. We finally have our winners!!! [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]:woot [/COLOR] 

First Place:

@azygous
 - Reasons for Tossing Out Your Indoor Brooder and Start Raising Your Chicks Outdoors
@duluthralphie
 - Raising large table birds

Second Place:

@Mountain Peeps
 - Introducing New Chickens: Using the “See but don’t touch” Method
@Pyxis
 - Common Rooster Myths - Clearing Up Rooster Misinformation
@Pyxis
 - Raising Dubia Roaches for Your Chickens

Third Place:

@cluckcluckgirl
 - Ways to Euthanize a Chicken 
@Yorkshire coop
 - Wry neck - Causes, treatment and prevention. 
@Blooie
 - Kids with Disabilities Can Enjoy Chickens Too!
@Mountain Peeps
 - Things to and Not to do During Winter

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you everyone who entered!! 

I just saw this post now, a hugs congrats to the winners! :clap

Back
Top Bottom