Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #8 - Write and Win!

Pics
awww here ya go ralphie, Esther and her Big Red Tom. Does that help the stinging a bit?

HI,,,

I live on a working chicken ranch,

I had chores to do, I am guessing some of you figured out I am not real good at logging off..Sorry..

If you think that is bad, just be glad your not on my IPhone directory. I am a world class Champion butt dialer.

Bantam Tell Esther thanks! It is so good to see a kid with good values and that understands the relative value of each breed of poultry.........

Now I can honestly say " I love Ducks, 3 times more than I love geese".... How's that?

HI,,,

I live on a working chicken ranch,

I had chores to do, I am guessing some of you figured out I am not real good at logging off..Sorry..

If you think that is bad, just be glad your not on my IPhone directory. I am a world class Champion butt dialer.

Bantam Tell Esther thanks! It is so good to see a kid with good values and that understands the relative value of each breed of poultry.........

Now I can honestly say " I love Ducks, 3 times more than I love geese".... How's that?
Try again.
tongue.png

c'mon Ralph... Just three words, and you get your title back.... I'll even say it with you!!

I... Love..... Ducks!

See? Not so bad!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom