Ended Official BYC Coop Page Contest #12

Question: can we submit our entry now and make updates to it before the deadline, with the final, updated version being the one that's rated? I may or may not be done with an add-on to my coop before the deadline. I'm really just eager to submit this after spending so much time on it haha
Yes you can! Get it posted and you are free to make any changes until the deadline. Once they start judging at the end of the contest, changes may not count, so get them in before the deadline. Entries will be accepted until 7/21/2022 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.

My Entry:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/ar...-our-charming-and-eleggant-family-coop.77803/
Coop Cod Estate: Our Charming and Eleggant Family Coop

Not unlike pregnancy, building our chicken coop took about 9 months of hard work, worrying, waiting, and wondering. Along the way, we appreciated the journey for all its highs and lows, successes and disappointments, lessons and memories. There was blood, sweat, and tears...And with one final...

Now, if only I could figure out how to change where I published it from Chicken Coops to Chicken Coops->Medium Coops

If anyone out there would like to take a look, please do so! I'm so excited to be part of this contest and can't wait to look at all the other entries.

BYC Coop Page Contest #12

Finally finished the article:

David's Purple Pullet Palace!
Purple Pullet Palace--small rolling coop with covered run

Purple Pullet Palace--small rolling coop with covered run

(For bigger views of any images or plans, click on the image or go to the gallery tab.) I've considered chickens for many years, but always had some reason (including deed restrictions!) that kept me from them. As my granddaughter got old enough to help feed, water, and gather eggs, she...

CrazyHomelyLadybird-size_restricted.gif

Just a friendly reminder to get those last-minute entries in and make your final edits to those already entered!
This contest ends, July 21st at 11:59 PM Pacific Time!

Last edited:
I've just updated my article. It now features info and pictures on the faux nesting box cabinet we recently built and a few minor edits:

Not unlike pregnancy, building our chicken coop took about 9 months of hard work, worrying, waiting, and wondering. Along the way, we appreciated the journey for all its highs and lows, successes and disappointments, lessons and memories. There was blood, sweat, and tears...And with one final...

Best of luck to everyone! Can't wait to see the results!

Back
Top Bottom