Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest Series—Flappers & Fliers Photo Contest

Pics
That was the way one of my setups was. The little coop was in the middle of the large run and the newbies got to race around the coop- uncatchable. Unfortunately, that proved to be a big issue when I needed to get chickens into the coop. The good yet strange thing was, is that was the best pecking order I've
ever had! It even help heal my badly abused pullets that came from a terrible pecking order to the point they were willing to hangout with the new flock naturally.
Good morning friends, thank you for your much needed prayers. We had success! Of course, with all the rain my husband had to take the 5 chick's and put them in the coop. This morning when the coop door open everyone was fine. :highfive: thanks again for all the information 👍 😀

Good morning friends, thank you for your much needed prayers. We had success! Of course, with all the rain my husband had to take the 5 chick's and put them in the coop. This morning when the coop door open everyone was fine. :highfive: thanks again for all the information 👍 😀
Awesome! I'm so glad to hear this! :wee

ebd.PNG

My embden goose, after I brought him home from the fair and he got to swim for the first time in a few days. They had named him blue for his blue eyes. I named him Gustav, but I call him goosage.

View attachment 3686358
My embden goose, after I brought him home from the fair and he got to swim for the first time in a few days. They had named him blue for his blue eyes. I named him Gustav, but I call him goosage.
He's handsome! :love Gustav looks happy.
View attachment 3686360
I took a pick of this rooster as he flapped his neck feathers.
Aw, that's funny! I love it when they do that.
Ain't he the handsome fella? He looks so proud. 😍
View attachment 3686364
This one was funny- I don't know which chick this was or what breed but it was a fun pic.
Aww!! Whoever it is, she sure had an awesome flap on her! :love

Back
Top Bottom