Ended Official BYC Mini-contest - Tell us your funniest chicken story and win!

Oh my goodness! That's the FUNNIEST thing! The poor poor hen! Haha! Still laughing!

gig.gif
lau.gif

im so happy I actually got it on video....its hard to believe
lau.gif
I think he got confused because he was just put in with new hens that week...im not even sure
gig.gif

My husband and I went to my mom and dads for a BBQ a few years ago and her chickens are free range. Everyone was sitting down and eating while the chickens wondered around the yard. Everyone was talking and having a good time and my husband was sitting with his arms on his thighs eating and then my husband suddenly let out a gasp and jumped from his chair; everybody laughed thinking that he had been startled by something until we saw one of my moms hens walking off dragging the burger that had been in my husbands hands! The hen had jumped up and snatched my husbands burger and ran off with it!

My husband and I went to my mom and dads for a BBQ a few years ago and her chickens are free range. Everyone was sitting down and eating while the chickens wondered around the yard. Everyone was talking and having a good time and my husband was sitting with his arms on his thighs eating and then my husband suddenly let out a gasp and jumped from his chair; everybody laughed thinking that he had been startled by something until we saw one of my moms hens walking off dragging the burger that had been in my husbands hands! The hen had jumped up and snatched my husbands burger and ran off with it!

Hah!

We ordered chicks from a hatchery for the first time this year. Every day we let them out of the brooder to play in the yard. My brothers and I each had our favorite chick out playing with it. All of a sudden I hear "Sissy! Look at Lulu!" I turn around and see this:

Come to find out when Lulu gets flipped on her back she falls asleep and her head goes limp. She is his favorite to this very day.

Back
Top Bottom